It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests:
None of the videos are hosted on this site or its servers. So please make sure that any A/V removal request is preceded by a confirmation that the material in question is indeed hosted on a Entertainmentfact.net server and not hosted by an external website.
If the video is not hosted by Entertainmentfact.net the most effective way of protecting your rights is to request a removal of the clip from the host responsible for the content that you believe infringes your rights. This action if approved by the video host will automatically result in removal of the said A/V content from Entertainmentfact.net and any other search engines/sites that may have indexed the content from Entertainmentfact.net. The External Link provided Under each video is an efficient method to expedite the process of protecting your rights (if sufficiently proved).
Note: If you didn’t Found Host Site Link, You Can Get It Via Email
Content hosted at Entertainmentfact.net
For claims with regard to any Audiovisual/text/design content that is hosted at Entertainmentfact.net, please Contact Us at [email protected] and you can be assured of wholehearted cooperation in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Before submitting a request please read the following carefully:
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the Entertainmentfact.net website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the information detailed below
* A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
* A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video.
* Your address, telephone number, and email address.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MISREPRESENT ANY OF THE DETAILS REGARDING AN ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW, INCLUDING ANY MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND LAWYERS FEES ACCRUED BY US, AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER’S LICENSEES WHO ARE INJURED IN ANY CAPACITY FOLLOWING OUR RELIANCE ON THE VERACITY OF YOUR REPRESENTATION. YOU COULD ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY.
Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).